Monday 22 December 2008

Music Monday on Empty Streets: Featuring Mama Mia Sound Track

I have to apologize for not being able to drop on Entrecard for my friends this past weekend - had so many several weddings this time with my sundays and saturdays fully booked. But since it is a matter of weddings I would like to share with you this fabulous movie that remade the soundtracks of ABBA and made it into a wedding comedic musical. Am sure that after hearing the video soundtrack here you would find yourself going out buying the DVD too :) I have to thank Monica of Turn U Off for requesting this amazing movie that the entire family is definitely to enjoy. :)

Here's the Song Medley for the Movie :)

Photobucket
Free Rice

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted.



No comments:

Post a Comment