Tuesday 17 November 2009

Tech Tuesday on Empty Streets: Netbook Accessories

With the netbook or should I say mini - notebook craze going on many have started looking for accessories that would match their sleek and stylish gadgets. Many do this for both practical and personal reasons. I myself will look around for cool bags that would match my style and sense of practicality.

With these things being said, I found it rather hard to find something I would consider as value for my money. Fortunately enough for me I found a rather cool site that answered this need.

GearZap.com


In this website I found all the cool accessories one could wish for. From netbook sleeves (finding the right size was a pain the butt before), bags, fashionable mice (plural of mouse :)), and much much more.

I would say to check it out cause I found the prices rather affordable and they have a cool selection of stuff to pamper that new baby of yours. :)

Till the next time. :) xoxo

Bookmark and Share
Photobucket
Free Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment