Sunday 28 April 2013

Top Complimentary Apps for Instagram

I have been playing around with Instagram for quite some time now and I just love the way the filters bring to life photos that one would take with their camera phones and transform it into SLR like shots. But with continued usage I have often found myself wishing that there were more things that I can do to further personalize the photos that I am taking and sharing. Thankfully, there have been a lot of developers that have answered to this need and to help all of you that are as interested in enhancing your Instagram Photo experience, check out the following applications:


Photo Taken from LegoLand Malaysia edited with Snapseed and Pixlr Express

Create a Grid of Photos:

Effects:

Lens Boost:

Now when you go off to that wild adventure you have a full armament of things you can do with your Smartphone as you snap and share away the memories. These applications with my HTC One X, makes some pretty awesome pictures like the one below:



Cheers!!! :D

Till Next Time...

-Metz-

No comments:

Post a Comment