Monday 26 November 2012

HTC One X Official Jelly Bean Update Received

I have been waiting for over a month to be able to get the Jelly Bean Update for my HTC One X and now it has finally arrived. It has promised a lot of performance enhancements and of course the much anticipated Google Now. I know that many are still waiting for it but I guess you'll have to expect to receive it once they get to your CID series number.

Here are some of the things that are now available on the update:


I'll do a write up review as soon as I get a chance to go through all the features. For now try to hit that update now button as I am sure this is going global faster this time.

I have written an article on what to expect with the JB Update here: HTC One X JB Expectations

PS. When you do get the update, make sure you have enough charge on your HTC One X because once you hit install and you have it plugged to its power cord you may encounter some unwanted glitches.

Till Next Time...

-Metz-

No comments:

Post a Comment