Monday 9 February 2009

Marketing 411: What are blogs

I have been asked this many times in my class. A lot people normally ask it because they wonder where I get my extra pocket money from. But aside from being deadly honest about how it has to be a passion before one starts to earn from it, one most first understand the basics of blogging most especially why it is fast becoming the major source of information now these days.

I have searched around for the answers and was fortunate enough to find a very good video presentation that does just that.

I hope that after watching this video it has shed some light into the power and reason why blogs exist and will continue to exist while fast becoming a highly influential source of information for a lot of people all over the world. Till the next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment