Thursday 23 April 2009

Travel Thursdays on Empty Streets: Matabungkay Beach


Am back from what felt like an eon of waiting and longing from Empty Streets 1027. After getting robbed of my old precious Laptop Friend ACE, I am now back in action with a cool new Laptop Friend Hannah (HP Mini 2140). It was a tough week for me and am glad that things are starting to look up for me. After the terrible incident I was fortunate enough to get invited to visit a fantastic place that is only but a couple of hours away from the summer city of Tagaytay - Matabungkay Beach. I got to do so many fun things there, from swimming the cold waters, eating our lunch in a raft like rest house and finally topping it off with an amazing jet ski experience. The place is definitely a pleasant get away from the chaos of the city life. It worked so well for me that I completely forgot my dreadful incident from the day before.

“Once discovered, never forgotten…” Experience the best of Batangas at Matabungkay Beach Resort & Hotel. It offers you the total resort experience. Matabungkay Beach Resort & Hotel has everything you'll ever need for a perfect summer getaway -- from rigorous sports activities to relaxing day spas. Of course, the resort experience will not be complete without your full range of swimming options.
Here is a cool video presentation of what to expect when you get there - Have fun :)

Photobucket
Free Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment