Sunday 6 September 2009

Music Monday on Empty Streets: Xfactor - Danyl Johnson wows Simon

The X Factor: 27-year-old teacher Danyl has a passion for singing and manages to completely own the stage in an incredible first audition! And to tell you the truth this is the first time I have ever seen anyone during the auditions where Simon says something really really good to the candidate. :) That says a lot about Danyl Johnson as a performer and a singer. :)

However, this rising star is already in the juicy section of the E! News industry especially when he was interviewed about how he was flirting with the judges during his performance.

Danyl Johnson has revealed that he swings BOTH ways, admitting: "I've dated men AND women."

The 27-year-old bisexual - who blew the judges away with his performance during last night's opening show - told News of the World: "I am a massive flirt.

"I wouldn't rule out someone just because of their gender."

Danyl, received a standing ovation for his version of Beatles classic With A Little Help From My Friends - and is already in the running to WIN the hit ITV1 talent show.

But his new legion of lady fans will be stunned to learn that the handsome teacher is attracted to ALL the X-Factor judges.

They're all good-looking! Simon and Louis are very nice guys. Both Dannii and Cheryl are beautiful

He reckons Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh are every bit as appealing as the lovely Cheryl Cole and Dannii Minogue!

"They're all good-looking," said Danyl. "Simon and Louis and very nice.

"Between them I would pick Simon though - because he has a feisty attitude.

"I would love to be around someone like that. Even his hair and his clothes are just fine to me."

But Danyl, from Reading, went on to admit that he's been unlucky in love in the past.

He said: "I haven't been in that many relationships, only about four. It's been a year since I was last with someone - that's horrible!

"I hate boxes, so I don't like to call myself gay, straight or bisexual. But yeah, I'll admit that I have dated men.

With that being said let us see how this star did it through this exclusive coverage of that episode.



Bookmark and Share
Photobucket
Free Rice
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment