Monday 26 October 2009

Music Monday on Empty Streets: Whitney Houston - I Look to You

I went through a lot of issues and trials lately. Trouble would be an understatement to be honest if it was to be used to describe what I have been going through. But just like Whitney I have turned to God for help and support. It was in these times that I realized that my smarts and my experiences would not help me, no man and humanly laws would be there to protect me and save me, only through faith in God and His Unconditional love that salvation and peace could be achieved. Here in her song I found the answer to my prayers. I do hope that as you listen to it, you too will find what I have found.

Whitney Houston - I Look to You:


Bookmark and Share
Photobucket
Free Rice
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment