Thursday 15 October 2009

Travel Thursday on Empty Streets: Brisbane, Australia

I am going to be a little biased for this topic about Australia because am starting off at a place that I remember from long ago. The very first place I have ever been to within this majestic place - Brisbane.

Brisbane is known for so many things, but mostly of how nature and man has coexisted and it's beautiful beaches. I have to say that I really miss it. Childhood memories haunt me every now and then and I guess as I am getting older I am seeking to revisit my past. :)

Now as for the things to do in Brisbane I found a cool link in Yahoo that actually listed down 178 different things one can visit and do there :) Yahoo - Things to do in Brisbane

Now being a firm believer that pictures can say a thousand words - can you imagine how much a video of the place can say :)




Bookmark and Share
Photobucket
Free Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment