Wednesday 7 October 2009

Wellness Wed on Empty Streets: Effects of Stress on the Human Body

Today am just featuring a video I found in Youtube.com that talks about how stress affects the human body. I am featuring this article most especially since I am feeling a bit stressed right now both at work and at home. But the kind of stress I have I actually need as there are many people like me that thrive on it. However, too much, like everything else can and will have side effects.

here is why:



Hope that this isn't what you are experiencing. Sometimes it pays a lot to simply take a break and walk away even for just awhile. It then you can see and think more clearly and most importantly it helps keep you healthy mentally and physically.

Bookmark and Share
Photobucket
Free Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment