Thursday 7 June 2012

Top Three Music Apps for Android and Apple Smartphones, Phablets and Tablets


Music is something that I can't live with out. I can't imagine being able to work, travel or simply walk around the block with out something melodic is blasting through my ears. With the internet now readily available everywhere I go, and the advancement of smartphones now these days, one is full of options for music. There are a lot of Music and Radio Apps that are out in the Android and Apple Markets as of to date. I would like to mention my top three favorites that I would like to recommend to all my friends and of course all of you reading this article (links here would be for the android market since that OS that I am using-but these apps are also available in the iTunes Store):

Digitally Imported - Trance, House, Electronica Fanatics are sure to love this particular application as it brings the coolest dance and feel good vibes right to your phone. I have constantly found myself zoning out in the beats of this addicting application. If you go pro the music quality gets even better. With beatsaudio on my HTC One X, it has made the sounds come to life (I would strongly recommend getting a unit that supports beatsaudio or of similar sound system quality to best enjoy music on the go).

DI offers the following in summary: Tune into over 37 Internet Radio channels for the hottest electronic music from genres such as Trance, House, Dance, Lounge, Chillout, Techno, Ambient, and many more.

Tune In Radio - If you want to listen to music, news and sports, this application brings over 60,000 stations right up your smartphone's alley. That basically says it all. You wont be the only one tuned in as this app support over 30M people listening at any given particular time. Once you start you'll find out why this can become a fast favorite.


Sticher Radio - Just like Tune in Radio, you have over 10,000 radio stations with podcast functionality. This is a very good alternative to using iTunes Radio and Podcast. Though I think I prefer using this for Live news casts such as CNN and BBC news.

I normally listen to these stations when am working and I want to stay focused. I call it my Autism Mode since all i'll be paying attention to is the details of my work, the background music usually keeps everything else out. The faster the pace of the music the faster I get to complete the task. I wouldn't recommend it to call center agents though, wouldn't want you zoning out your customers :)

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment