Wednesday 27 June 2012

Shynk File Manager: Hassle Free File Management

I have always had to connect my phone's cable to my laptop or setup bluetooth to get to share files and documents. At one point I felt that it would be a wonderful thing to get to do all those wirelessly and even remotely, without the need for me to be physically with my gadget say tablet or phone. This would be such an invaluable tool when it comes to meetings and sharing of files between me and my friends. That's when I discovered Shynk File Manager.


Shynk File Manager is now available in the Google Store for android and it does exactly what I wished a sync application would. All I had to do was download their application on my android and go to their website and viola my phone's data is now visible in my computer wirelessly, not to mention securely. I have access to everything from what is in my SD card to the root programs of my unit(currently am using HTC One X and Samsung Galaxy Y). Based on Google Play the program is free for download and is compatible with all unit types.

As of this writing only 100+ people have heard of this application, but with a software as user friendly and practically easy to use am sure it'll kick up pretty soon. This is truly one application that does exactly what it says it will do and no ads to bother the users.

Shynk File Manager is a Definite Application Must Have for all the users that constantly need to share documents, files, etc from your Tablet or Smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment