Thursday 7 January 2010

Food Friday: Banana Bread

I have always dropped by every morning at our local baker just to grab snacks for the day and one of those snacks that I love getting is their Banana Bread. After years of buying from them I finally decided today to get to learn to make it myself. So I started looking around the internet highway for the best tutorial on how to make the best Banana Bread, but at the same time something that is so easy to follow that I wont get my brain in a knot trying to figure things out in the kitchen.

Luckily I was able to find a cool easy recipe at allrecipes.com that suited this particular need (this is the site that I go too for dessert recipes that are both fun and easy to follow). For their Banana Bread Recipe simply follow this link: Banana Bread

Now for those that love to watch how things are done by a professional (I still needed someone to show me how to do it). I have found this excellent video of how to make Banana Bread on Youtube.


Bookmark and Share
Photobucket
Free Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment