Tuesday 12 January 2010

Well Wed: Blood Bank Can Save your Life

It is the start of the year and I was thinking of taking steps in making a difference in other people's lives. One of those is a commitment to donate blood. I guess this is my way of saving a life, cause somewhere out there someone is in need of blood and it might be my blood that they shall be using to help this person survive. I think everyone has a chance to do this. If saving a life isn't what will motivate you, then how about checking the benefits of giving blood: Health Benefits of Donating Blood.

Here is a playlist of more reasons as to why you should donate blood more often:

I guess in the end the moral of today's health topic is that when you give blood you save 2 lives. The life of the person who needs it and yours.



Bookmark and Share
Photobucket
Free Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment