Thursday 15 January 2009

Empty Streets Special: Award Received - Triple Award

It is the start of the new year and out of the blue I have received something rather amazing. Thanks so much to Maria of Life's Sweets and Spices for giving me such a prestigious award to start my year. I am so grateful and honored. Now just because I am in such a very perky and happy mood today (though am always in a cheerful mood hehehe) I would like to share this award to the people that have shown outstanding talent, skills, and of course friendship.

So without further ado here are the people am passing on the award to:
Marzie of Mariuca and Mariuca's Perfume Gallery, Bloggista of Bloggista.com and Bloggista.org, Lady Java of Lady Java's Lounge and Lady Java's Life Pages, Emila Yusof of Emila's Illustrated Blog, Crissy of Housewife at work, Monica of Turn U Off, Bono of Bonoraiu, Mark of Makoy's Memoirs, Make Money Online with Makoy, Makoy's Take of The Arts and The Certified Pinoy Blogger, Melo Villareal of Pinoy Cravings and Melo Villareal, Snowy of Dear Bloggery, Ambo of Pinoy Ambisyoso, ZEN VENTURES, George of Serradinho, ASK MS RECIPE, ECL of East Coast Life, Jean of A Great Pleasure, iWalk of iWalk U 2, Mize of Portuguese Menu, Night Clicks, and NetFreeSource, Kim of Lake Trees, and of course to Nash and Ian of Black and White and ianalcazar.blogspot.com

To all of you that I have awarded I would like to say thank you so much for everything that you have taught me and more importantly for the friendship and care that you all have shared and may the new year bring us all good tidings and blessings. I am forever grateful to have met all of you and hope to continue with you all around.

Thanks again to Maria for this wonderful Award. :)

P.S. Dont forget to share to your friends and people you feel deserve this blessing ;)
Photobucket
Free Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment