Friday 30 January 2009

Marketing 411: Web Marketing by TJ Harris

I like exploring the internet and scouring for data that I found useful and effective in marketing my sites and so far when it comes to teaching the principles of Web Marketing and explaining them in easy to understand terms as well as ensuring that we are well supported with the knowledge required to accomplish the tasks - TJ Harris has in a way enabled that to happen.

So without further delay here is TJ Harris to further discuss more about Web Marketing 2.0

*Free* (Web Marketing) Training With TJ Harris - Watch today’s top amazing videos here
As you are watching this video I am sure that you would like to also pay a visit to the websites that TJ Harris has recommended to visit so for your convenience I have arranged them for you below:
TubeMogul

Facebook
MySpace
Orkut
Delicious
Digg
Propeller
reddit
Stumbleupon
Factory2Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment