Saturday 31 January 2009

Empty Streets Special: Year of the OX

Hi Guys,



It is a Sunday again and as many are relaxing and lazily lounging around. I have to say I too feel the same way as I finally have a little time to Breathe too. Next week I will be loaded with a lot of deliverables and be as busy as a bee again but don't worry I have all the articles covered at the same time. Will be launching a contest sometime soon too but I just have to get the mechanics right first.



Today I would like to talk about the year of the OX. Most especially since this is a topic that has been raised quite a lot here. But at the same time I would like to Introduce you to the person responsible for the spark in me to write about it :) - Mize - a very industrious and talented Portuguese mom that frequently visits me here in Empty Streets 1027. She can write, cook and tweak things around her blogs making her a techtastic Mom. :) If you don't believe me simply visit her sites here and be dazzled by her personality and feel right at home in her kitchen, as you converse and exchange thoughts and Ideas with her.



Here are her Blogs:

NetFreeSource
My Country Home
Portuguese Menu
Night Clicks


Now back to the topic of the year of the OX. There are many Predictions that have been made by a lot of Chinese astrologers for this year and with my experience with Chinese astrology, one should cross reference his/her birthyear with that of the current year and many more complications which is why Mize asked where it was the best to get the predictions. Fortunate enough I found the place and guess what - it is right here with a lot of thanks to Pinoybusiness.org for being the Fortune Teller for us this year ;)

Year of the Ox 2009 Predictions:

On a lighter note I have something cool that I want you guys to try out just to tickle your minds a bit and it is a quick quiz that takes only less than a minute of your time to do and the result is quite fun to see as it shows your percentage in terms of addiction with blogging :) I also again have to thank Mize for this one - see she is a very talented Mom that is just all over the place ;)

72%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?



To sum things up for this article on the Year of the Ox here is a master to help you out further with this year:


12 Horoscopes Forecast for 2009 (Ox) by Fengshui Grand Master Tan Khoon Yong - The most amazing bloopers are here

Photobucket

Free Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment